November 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

It is hard to believe that it is November already, and that we are less than 90 days away from meeting Ellie. As most of you know, I like to have plans...and I have been busy planning and preparing for little Miss Rogers. Clark makes fun of me because I break down every week and purchase something that I have to have to feel like I am ready. This week it was a car seat, last week was diapers and wipes, the week before that it was outlet covers (I know, I know, it will be some time before she is crawling around trying to stick stuff in outlets, but better to be safe than sorry). That being said, besides hanging a few shelves and pictures, the nursery is ready, the stroller is put together and ready for walks (Thanks Dad!), and the high chair is ready for messes (again, I know, I have some time before I have to worry about that...I can't help myself).

We have visited the doctor since the last posting and things are good. Me and Ellie are continuing to get bigger. She is very active these days, especially at night. They say that during the day all the movements and noise sort of rock and lull her to sleep, so when I start winding down at the end of the day, she starts doing what feels like somersaults in my belly. If you look closely, you can even “see” her kicking my stomach.

We have taken pictures and I promise to be posting them soon. So keep checking back, and by the weeks end we will have photos of the nursery, Clark and I dressed up for Halloween, my growing belly, and some pictures of our beautiful niece Grace from this past weekend.

No comments: