Me & Elizabeth before the walk
Rebecca, Laura, Elizabeth & Me
I can't wait to do it again next year. They had all sorts of stuff for kids, including the big blow up jumpers, and there was music and entertainment. I am going to go ahead and warn all that I know that next year we are putting together a team, so be prepared to join us in the walk! We were very lucky that Elizabeth and all the babies we know were born so healthy. This is a great cause to get behind. For more information visit http://www.marchofdimes.com/.

Rebecca, Laura, Elizabeth & Me
I can't wait to do it again next year. They had all sorts of stuff for kids, including the big blow up jumpers, and there was music and entertainment. I am going to go ahead and warn all that I know that next year we are putting together a team, so be prepared to join us in the walk! We were very lucky that Elizabeth and all the babies we know were born so healthy. This is a great cause to get behind. For more information visit http://www.marchofdimes.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment