This afternoon we headed to Lexington to help Maddox celebrate his first birthday. We got all dressed up in our bathing suit for the slip n slide party, even though we had to hang out in the shade.
For those of you that do not know Maddox, he is quite attached to his mommy, and is not the biggest fan of Elizabeth, who tends to get lots of attention from HIS mommy. We are hoping as they get older and can play together they will become great friends. Maddox had a great day, and I had to post these super cute pictures of him & his cake! Ellie did great all afternoon, but fell fast asleep as soon as we got buckled in the car.
Hair Update...here is a reminder of the amount and color of Miss Elizabeth's hair when she was born (can you believe how big she is now!!) Well, a lot of it has fallen out, what remains is a lot lighter, and she is getting blonde hairs!! That is just what my hair was like when I was a baby, so we are thinking we may have ourselves a blondie! AND, our eyes are still blue!
1 comment:
Ellie has such an adorable smile! I hope we can plan a visit when we come back next week. YAY! I miss y'all!
Post a Comment