Weight: 18 pounds 8 ounces 44%
Height: 28 3/4 inches 85% (Still tall like her Nana!)
Head Circum. : 44 1/2 cm 67%
Her hemoglobin was 12.8, which is great. Dr. Moore was really happy with her growth, and all the new things we are doing. Her next visit will be the 12 month check-up. I can not believe she is already almost 1 year old!
Yesterday when she was dropped off at school, she looked at me and waved and said "ByeBye MaMa." It broke my heart. I am glad she loves school, but I definetly need to work on my separation issues!
She wants to do everything I do. Example: I have to be super careful what I want to eat or drink around our bug. The cup was empty of course, but it looks like she got her Mommy and MiMi's love of coffee.

Clark, Elizabeth, and I are happy to announce we have a new family member! Lily Brooks Rogers was born today! Congrats to the Rogers in Charleston. We sure hope we get to meet Ms. Lily soon. (..we should be welcoming Ms. Emily Dean in Greenville sometime this week too!!) We are so thankful for our great families that keep GROWING!
No comments:
Post a Comment