Elizabeth & I got to spend Veteran's Day together. Despite the weather keeping us stuck inside I loved having her with me all day. Here are some pictures to let you see how we spent our day. The best parts of the day for me were chasing her...which she thinks is HILARIOUS, and she started clapping today...which she is SO proud of herself when she does it and it is too cute. I can't take pictures while I am crawling on all fours playing chase, and you have to clap to get her to clap, so I didn't capture those two activities, but here is some that I did catch.
We played with our bows and tried a new hairdo.
We played in the closet.
We "made music" by stumming the air vent.
We brushed our teeth 3 different times! She likes to do it by herself.
We checked out our reflections in the mirror...and on the table...
I think she knows she is a pretty little thing.
We took a nap (with our Lily Mae).
We played with Jackson.
We checked out the pantry.
We had snack.
We spent some time wishing we were outside.
I am not at all embarrased to say we stayed in our PJ's ALL DAY! Elizabeth and I had a blast! She was in bed by 7:00! (And I followed not much later). She will be walking before we know it! She is already standing by herself, and she took one step the other day, but I think it suprised her that she did it all alone, and she sat down quick after she realized what happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment