Stomach bugs are not fun. Elizabeth brought this bug home to us...and let me just say I have never seen Clark really sick...and I hope I don't have to see it again EVER, or at least for a really long time (and he thinks I am tough to live with sick...PLEASE). Thankfully Clark's wonderful parents saved us the day we were both sick. I do not want to imagine how the day would have gone if they weren't able to watch Elizabeth. And my Dad was so kind to bring me Groucho's and check on us all everyday.
Cars get sick too...we knew the day was coming for the Avalanche...it just happened to come the same week that the Sentra decided to start acting up...and thankfully my husband did some awesome wheeling and dealing and we are now the proud owners of a Prius. It is such a nice car...and since I am averaging 55 mpg, the pocketbook is happy too! It was really sad to see the truck go...lots of good memories in that truck...and of course as soon as it goes there are lots of reasons we need a truck....but one day Clark will get the Tundra of his dream, and right now we are not missing filling up that tank!
And when we thought we had enough drama for August...Elizabeth get sicks AGAIN! She had to have a strep test done...it was pretty awful, but the kind nurse have her a popsicle afterwards, and her mommy felt bad and went and bought her a whole box of popsicles...and now Elizabeth likes to go to the fridge and throw tantrums yelling "Pop, Pop" (Popsicle). I am hoping the tantrums will subside now that she is on the mend...maybe wishful thinking...our house has a problem with desserts (as in we love them and eat them EVERY night). MiMi & Booker saved us this week as well, taking care of Elizabeth so I could work two days this week...and Paw provided this tired Mommy and Daddy with a nice meal on Tuesday.
Enjoying a Popsicle, still sporting her sticker from the doctor!
So forgive my lack in blogging please...I promise to be better next month, when we are all much healthier!

1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear the Roger have had such a hard month, but I am glad to hear you all are feeling much better!
Post a Comment