Yes, I have to drive by this Chick-Fil-A TWO times a day! We had a great time Saturday. They have these fantastic little table toppers for kids...really helped contain the mess, and they have a great toddler area Elizabeth played in.
After a great breakfast, we hit up our new favorite Saturday hobby....
Who loves yard sales??? ME!
She really loves feeding her baby snack.
We got a Wiggles guitar for $1, and the high chair for her baby for $2! And the lady selling the highchair thought E was so cute she threw in the wands for FREE! Before we head out to yard sales, we find our purse that MiMi got us, go to our piggy bank, count out a few dollars, and then go look for toys! I always make her hand over her money when she finds something worth buying...and it seems they give us a much better price when they find out the toddler is paying! Elizabeth has a great time digging through other people's toys, and loves when she gets to bring something home! I wish I had found the high chair without her there though...it would have gone perfect with some Christmas presents she already has waiting in the attic!
1 comment:
so cute and such a GREAT idea! I couldn't help but notice your beautiful cedar chest in the background of the picture of Elizabeth and her toys, it looks just like one I have!
Post a Comment