October 12, 2010

"Laura Home!"

Friday after hitting up the park on our way home, we got home to a package sitting on our porch.  Let me just say, it was the best surprise Elizabeth and I have had in a long time!  Laura Wolfe Switzer, you are awesome and we love and miss you a TON (talk about an amazing friend, and godmother...see for yourself....)

Elizabeth drinking out of her new cup...with her bag of candy corn beside her
 Our new trick or treat bag full of crafts and a Halloween book!
 Cheese'n it up with a mouth full of candy corn (luckily I let her sneak a few of these before I looked at the sugar content).
 Looking at pics of Aunt Laura and talking about her godmother
 Giving Laura kisses....
Elizabeth literally talked about Laura for 2 hours after opening that gift!  We made a little recording and sent it to Laura....it was so sweet (and a little sad).  Elizabeth just kept saying, "Laura home!"  Thanks so much for the gift Laura! We also love the book and the crafts!  Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!!!

1 comment:

The Switzers said...

Awww... I'm glad she liked her Halloween treats! I'm excited to hand deliver her Christmas ones! Cute pictures, Kelly! :)