Two weekends ago we spent Saturday in Greenville to watch my handsome nephew, Parker, play baseball. He is such a good player, and very lucky that his dad is the coach!
Elizabeth always has a blast with her cousins! (I love Peyton in his panties in this picture...boy doesn't like to wear pants...I can't blame him...unfortunately Elizabeth is also enjoying being naked these days, except she doesn't like to wear her diaper either...and she isn't potty trained!)
Elizabeth really loved the special attention she got from her Uncle Wes!
Had to do it....Classic bathtime shot that the girls will be so embarassed by in a few years...I can't wait!
We are looking forward to spending the whole weekend with the Deans next weekend....we have another baseball game that we will get to see of Parkers, and hopefully we will get to cheer on Clark's tennis team at the State Championship!!
No comments:
Post a Comment