We made our last trip to Harmon's...they have sold the farm, so we will have to find another pumpkin patch for next year.
Look at how much we have grown in a year! 2011 vs. 2010
Elizabeth is loving her new school. We have been home this week due to some tummy troubles, and every day she has asked to go to her new school (I think it will for ever be called "new school,"although we have been there 3 months now). When I ask what her favorite things are she answers, "play with babies, wearing clothes (I think she means picking out her own clothes), helping in the kitchen, singing, and working (she has work at her new school (work=lessons).
Today we painted our pumpkins for our porch. I know, a little late, but done none the less. She LOVED it...and I am hopeful Clark knows a remedy for getting all the extra paint off of the table, chairs, deck...
This weekend we are busy with our fall festivities. I will try my best to post pictures soon!


1 comment:
Cute pictures, Kelly! Good job on putting up so many posts. Elizabeth is totally rocking the skinny arm pose in one of these pictures. I sure do miss my little friend (and you too). :)
Post a Comment