December 26, 2011

Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas... This was our immediate family's first Christmas at our house.  It was really nice, minus the sickness, run ins with knives, and pain (although that also made being a home even better).  Luckily the things I just described only affected myself.  Elizabeth had a wonderful Christmas.  We went to our church's family service on Christmas Eve, came home and opened presents and watched The Sound of Music, and spent time getting ready for Santa.  Paw was here first thing in the morning to see Elizabeth's reaction to Santa's gifts.  After breakfast and playing we spent the rest of the day at the Rogers.  I wasn't too great about taking pictures, but here are a few I did get from Christmas Eve and Christmas.
Elizabeth left lettuce and celery for the reindeer, and cookies for Santa.  But he got Apple Cider rather than milk... probably a nice change from everyone else's treats.

 Santa left Elizabeth this....
 She was so happy! We spent the morning playing with Clayton and Berry (this is what she named the twins).
 Santa also left her lots of bows...they are one of E's newest favorite things.
 These were her special Christmas jammies...but a Tinkerbell shirt won once that was opened.
 Me and the girls at MiMi & Bookers!
Lots of other exciting Christmas things happened before Christmas Eve, including a great Christmas party that allowed us to see lots of good friends we had not seen in a while, and a Christmas get together with the Lanpher's.  I will try to post those pics tomorrow.  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: