March 18, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day

Typical weekend review.....I wont bore you with details, but it was a beautiful weekend filled with fun, friends, and family.  Once quick funny story...E and I got suckered by some little girls in brownie uniforms to buy some cookies...they totally twisted my arm and I will be blasting brownies come bathing suit season (which you would think is now considering the weather)....anyways...I had to try to explain to E what a Girl Scout was....all she got out of my explanation is that since we got the cookies from Girl Scouts, they are cookies just for Girls....and Daddy can't have any!  Too Funny!  I love me some E.

Here are some pictures from the past couple days:

 "Mom, Where's the music??"
 This is what we need to help us with Jackson!
 ELMO!
 MINNIE (we got to see Dora & Diego too...E was excited and just screamed their names over and over again....she was a little disappointed that were no clowns....)
 MUSIC (definitely her favorite part!)

 After the parade, a lunch date, and shopping adventure....the Redneck Rogers girls headed home, put on our bathing suits, and played in the sprinkler.  We positioned the sprinkler just right and went sliding down our slide faster than we ever have before!
 Later Saturday Jackson had some friends over for dinner (Henry & Colonel)....lucky for us their responsible people were our good friends Rebecca and William.  E tried on the flower girl dress for them and loved all the compliments (of course she looked beautiful).  She woke up this morning and said, "MOM! I didn't marry Becca & William!!"  Guess she thinks she is officiating the ceremony!
And now E is asking for another puppy!
Elizabeth wrapped up her Sunday w/ Booker & MiMi.  We are already wishing for next weekend....lots of time with cousins, parents, and my brother- & sister- in law!  Life is good!

No comments: