March 10, 2013

Thank goodness for camera phones...

Thank goodness for camera phones.  My flashy fancy camera has been sitting for weeks collecting dust.  I never remember it....or don't have enough hands to operate it while I entertain/care for two demanding girls.  So I apologize in advance for the lack of quality...but here are a few pictures I snapped this weekend.

Hannah is sitting up with help, and rolling over both ways.  This means she is super advanced as most babies don't accomplish the rolling over both ways until 5 or 6 months (proud momma)
We enjoyed more pretty days this weekend and ventured to the park to play.  Elizabeth is riding her bike like a champ, and rode all the way there and back.  She also spent the afternoon riding solo with the big girls in the hood (just in front of our house, and the houses on either side of us.  Might not sound like a big deal, but a BIG deal for this slightly protective momma).


 Mom problems.  Don't judge.  Clark and I have just accepted we may be sharing the twin bed in the near future. :)
 Hannah & her Paw!  We have enjoyed having Paw over for dinner, movies, and Zingo of course

She's a sunbeam for Him, and for our family!  Love this sweet big girl...


 Almost four months!
 LOVING the extended daylight!  We had 5 kiddos in our yard this afternoon.  There was lots of playing and laughing.  What won't be fun...waking up on time for work in the morning.
Hannah turns four months old on Wednesday.  I will try to break out the big girl camera this week for some good shots of the girls!

No comments: