H loves her Little People!
She even enjoyed gifts before they were opened!
Elizabeth picked out Hannah's first baby. She loves to say "Baby" and give her sugars. I am hoping to get some sugars soon. Right now they are all for baby.
On Wednesday we enjoyed some Chick-fil-A grilled nuggets and cinnamon applesauce (one of Hannah's favorite meals), opened presents, and sang Happy Birthday of course.
She enjoyed cupcakes all week (without icing) and seemed to be a big fan. I love this picture of her. So Happy.
Hannah's birthday invitation.
On Saturday, she enjoyed mostly playing on the corn hole boards. We had so many friends and family there to celebrate with us...and I wish I had been better about pictures. I may have to do a follow up post once I get pictures from Jamie. We loved having Aunt Jamie, Uncle Brooks, Grace, Lily, Aunt Sallie, Booker, MiMi, Becky, George, Duke, Jeff, Susie, Carly, Rebecca Walker, Rebecca Swygert, William, JT, Sarah, Ben, Maddax, Abby, and even the Tootist (James) and his friend Tracy made it!
Clark and I with our birthday girl!
Who knew the corn hole boards could double as a slide?
The tailgate spread. I love the banner that displayed a picture from each of her first 12 months!
Hannah Sloan Rogers
Fun with her cousin! I can't believe I didn't even get a cousin shot...or a sister shot. Of course the big girls were having way too much fun to stop for pictures.
Sharing snacks with Booker.
Being silly with MiMi.
Hannah and her special people, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Becca!
She seemed amused while everyone was singing Happy Birthday. She did not, however, enjoy the cupcake. She got her hands in the icing, made some pretty awful faces, and then was done with the cupcake. Of course she didn't have her typical late afternoon nap and she was asleep on me about 10 minutes after this picture was snapped.
It was a fun afternoon and evening celebrating with family and friends. It is hard to believe it was just a year ago that she made us a family of four. We love you Hannah Sloan!

No comments:
Post a Comment