I quit my old job, took a new job, resigned from new job, and am back at old job. All that happened between mid-August to mid-October. My neighbor said that the string of events just proves I am a really good negotiator. I am just happy to have options, a job I enjoy that will work with my schedule and family, and am resigning myself to the fact that for now, my family is my priority. I will have to work for many many more years, but my girls will only be little for a short time...so I am spending now focusing on them!
And speaking of focusing on them...they just get more adorable every day...every single one of them. Here are some pictures of recent fun we have been having...
This little girl is growing up so fast! She loves to be walked, talked to, and for some reason changing clothes is the funniest thing in the world.
She loves to smile!
Sweet Julia-Lane has lots of cousins that love to pay her attention for a minute....and she usually takes it like a champ.
Clark and I have been trying to spend some one on one time with this big girl who is...well, big. She is such a beautiful and sweet girl. And always loves some one on one time.
Our weekends are filled with social activities (birthday parties), and Elizabeth loves having her friends over to play and going to visit others. I just wish boys still had cooties...
Sisters. Elizabeth loves playing with Hannah, Hannah loves playing with LaLa (Elizabeth) and Hannah is very protective of Lane (Julia Lane), who is her baby...not mine.
Tummy time with her friend the Octopus.
SELFIE! Elizabeth is doing so well learning to read. She loves to read books to Hannah and Julia Lane.
Hannah. Oh My. This little girl is the sweetest, funniest, most awesome, happiest almost two year old you have EVER met. She loves to snuggle, dance, read books, take care of babies (real and pretend), watch Dora, play on the iPad, be outside, take bike rides, and just be in and a part of everything. Funny story....she likes to exaggerate certain words...momma become "Maaa-maaa," Daddy is "DaaDaaaa," and I thought Amen was just "AhhhhhMeen." Well, the other night while we were saying prayers I realized Hannah's "AhhhhhMeen" was really her repeating what Swiper says on Dora the Explorer when Dora gets her treasures back or keeps Swiper from swiping what he was after. "Aaaah, Mannn." If you have ever watched Dora you know what I mean. I am sure God accepts her prayers all the same...and probably enjoys her ending better then all short and sweet "Amens" he gets from everyone else.
We have enjoyed seeing lots of our cousins lately. And are looking forward to all the upcoming birthday and holiday celebrations that will keep us surrounded by those we love.
These girls. They love each other so much. Elizabeth has actually considered not going on some play dates b/c she doesn't want to upset her baby sister, who just hates when she doesn't get to be included in a good time with her sister and her friends. We always talk her into going, and she always has a good time when she gets a break from the babies, but it melts my heart that she loves her sisters so much she considers not being a part of big girl fun just so she can keep her little sister happy. And they really do play so good (and loudly) together.
Sunday morning snuggles....lucky momma.
And look at this big girl! Official four month update coming this week.









No comments:
Post a Comment