Elizabeth's first Christmas was so special. She got to celebrate it three times (MiMi & Booker's, Paw's, and "Santa" at home)! Here are some of our favorite pictures, and there will be more to follow. Thanks to all our family for making it so great.
Her first puzzle
I love my Elephant Rocker!
Giving her Elephant kisses.
Showing off her toy
What a good mommy feeding her baby her bottle.
See you later
We love to open and shut doors, and this one is just her size.
I love to push my stroller.
The bath pictures may seem random, but she got some great bath toys. She literally had 2 bath books and a cup to play with in the bath before Christmas (bad mom, I know). Once I got her in the tub with her new toys she had a blast and stayed in until her fingers and toes were wrinkly!
No comments:
Post a Comment