Elizabeth celebrated Valentine's Day with all her friends at her new "school" on Friday. She got so many goodies! She loved going through her bag and inspecting it all. I even let her try a fruit roll-up, rice krispy treat, and a sucker...she really liked the rice krispy treat and she loved holding the sucker....and put it to her mouth a couple times...but I don't think she really got it!
Her Goody Bag
Look at all those treats!
What do I want first???
Look at that cool tattoo!
She kept trying to take bites of the sucker...
...maybe we will try again next year...
...this week she got doughnuts, rice krispy treats, and suckers! She has probably had her fill of sweets for a while (at least as far as I am concerned :) ).
Tomorrow is officially Valentine's Day. We will get to spend it with sweet Lily and help to celebrate her baptism. We can't wait to see everyone, and I will post pictures as soon as I can.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment