Saturday afternoon Elizabeth's MiMi and Booker picked up our little one for a sleepover so Clark and I could celebrate our good friend Rebecca's Birthday. While we were out with these great friends....
...Elizabeth played with her grandparents and the Duke's. Sunday we got up and headed out to Lake Murray to spend the day with the Wrights. It was so much fun. Elizabeth did fine with her life jacket, thanks in part to lots of snacks, and the fact that other kids were wearing one. I did take it off of her for a bit when we landed to let her splash around with her daddy and so she could move around a little easier.
Abby, Elizabeth & Maddax on the boat. We fixed Elizabeth's life jacket pretty early on so that she was able to move around a bit easier...but it still made her really top heavy, and whenever she fell down or sat down she was stuck until someone could pick her up!
Poor Guy...the rocking just lulled him right sleep.
Playing with Daddy in the water.
Mmm Mmm...Potato chips!
Redneck Babies!
Abby is always so sweet to Elizabeth.
Splashing in the water with Mommy & Abby!
They are one cute family too....I would love to share a link with you all to their cute family blog...but I just can't convince Sarah to join the bloggin world. Maybe one day....
THANKS to the Wrights for a wonderful day! We are so lucky to have such great friends. We can't wait for our next lake day!
No comments:
Post a Comment