June 22, 2010

Sunset Beach...Part 1 of Many...



I so wish we were still at Sunset. WOW. What. A. GREAT. Vacation. (...and so needed...). We are so blessed to have such great family and friends, and an amazing daughter. I feel like I say that all the time...but it is the truth. There were so many highlights of the week....but I think I will just start with sharing some of my favorite photos....in no particular order. There are so many great ones, and I am still waiting on more!  There will probably be some duplicates...but check out The Rogers (under my family and friends) because my sister in law and our wedding photographer :) took some amazing pictures too!

Enjoy. I will be wishing it was last week....probably until next years trip...


















1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures! I'm so glad y'all had such a nice vacation too! Can't wait to hear more about it!