Our family is growing busier...and I apologize that I haven't blogged in almost a month! With work, school, dance, tennis, church, a new play set, family time, friend time, stomach bugs, upcoming weddings, and loads of work commitments...I am having trouble finding time to fit in blogging. So here is the official 3 years old post....
Elizabeth and I traveled to the doctor to for her 3 year well visit....almost a month ago! She weighed 29 pounds (31%) and is 38 inches tall (72%). Dr. Moore was pleased with her growth in all aspects (physical, emotional, cognitive, social), and Elizabeth was happy that she had no shots!
At 3, E is very busy! Her favorite things are playing with play-dough, reading books, picking out clothes, crafts, singing in the car, swinging, spending time with her family, and going to dance class. She is still pretty moody, but hey, she's three. She is a great helper when we go on shopping adventures, and LOVES to help with grown up stuff (cooking, folding laundry, cleaning (with the exception of her toys of course), and taking care of Jackson. She loves to play with her friends in the neighborhood and is really good at sharing her toys. She still loves her school, and comes home everyday telling us who went to time out that day and why (she never has to go to time out at school). She is very aware of people's feelings, and she is always asking to make sure everyone is happy. She has become my running buddy, and can almost run the around the whole block with me (and she loves it). At almost 30 pounds, I am having a hard time holding her as much as I wish I could, but we get our snuggles in reading books and watching tinker bell movies. We are so proud of her, and thankful that God blessed us to be her parents!
1 comment:
Aww I just love your pictures!!
Post a Comment