May 17, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

We had a nice quiet Mother's Day.  MiMi & Booker came over on Saturday to play and eat, and Sunday we lounged around in the morning and then headed to the State Museum.  We all had a great time!
Happy Mother's Day MiMi!
 Snuggling and watching Disney movies~
 Playing outside!
 I don't want to talk about the calories involved in a little slice of this bacon cheese quiche....but let me just say Mmmm.  Clark was so sweet to treat me to homemade quiche for Mother's Day.  He even cooked onions in it...just like I like!
 Mother's Day LOVE!
 A ride on the shuttle at the museum.
 On the search for dinosaur bones (by far E's favorite part).  E really enjoyed looking at all the stuff at the museum.  We hope to go back really soon!
 Dinosaur Bones!
 We were all pretty impressed with this Shark. 
 I loved spending my Mother's Day with my family! I am often overwhelmed by how lucky I am to have such an incredible family.  They are the BEST!

No comments: