December 12, 2012

December 4-11

It is hard to believe Hannah will already be one month old tomorrow.  I feel like she is growing so fast.  She is becoming quite the little chunk. Here are some pictures of the past week and some of the things we have been up to...

This past weekend we headed down to Charleston to celebrate Grace's 5th birthday.  While Elizabeth was off playing, Jamie took some pictures of us with our little goose...


 I love this picture of MiMi watching her baby holding his baby!
 Elizabeth had a blast the whole weekend.  She loves her cousins so much!  They played on their jumpy castle, visited the playground, did crafts, watched movies....

 ...and of coursed tried on each others clothes.  Here they are modeling their pj's & boots...so serious!
 Cousins.  
I love how serious Lily looks.  I have been talking to her about how she will have to look out for "Hannah Baby" as she calls her, b/c she is a little sister just like Hannah.  Lily loves her cousin, and was super helpful, even willing to help wipe and throw away dirty diapers...something big sister won't even do!
 Clark and Hannah
FLASHBACK to 2009-E looking and her daddy when she was just a few weeks old.

 Hannah is REALLY good at holding her head up these days...of course, it is a teeny little head so she may have an advantage in that regard.
 This diaper cover is a little large on her still, but how cute!
 Finger love.

No comments: