Playing games. Lily stayed in dress up clothes pretty much the whole weekend. Grace and Elizabeth just swapped outfits
Clark with his girls. Hannah isn't a big fan of the flash yet. No worries. I will wear her down, and she will be doing the skinny arm and skinny neck in no time.
MiMi & Booker with Hannah
So, I mentioned above that we ran into some tattling, not sharing, typical little girl issues. Well....we didn't have that problem with these two, because they made good decisions and napped!
And Sallie was really nice all weekend too. I bet it was the nap.
But these little girls??? Nope. Despite our best efforts, no one could be convinced to nap. That was probably the reason we had to spend some quiet times apart. Girls. :) Mostly mine...Ok, and Lily. Grace is just super sweet.
The girls loving on the MiMi. Guess who probably wanted and deserved a nap the most? Yep. Mimi!
I apologize this post became more about naps than little girls....it is probably because my precious little Hannah didnt go to sleep until 11, and then woke up at 3...and stayed awake the rest of the night/morning. I would like a nap right now too!
Check back soon for pics from our exciting weekend with the Switzers, and Elizabeth's first post on her 4 year check up and what she loves at four!
No comments:
Post a Comment