April 29, 2013

April Wrap Up

We wrapped up the past two weeks in April celebrating Mimi, enjoying a sleepover with Grace, a trip to the zoo, Hannah trying her first real food, a school field trip, and I cannot believe that it will be May in just a couple days.  Here are some pics of the last two weeks adventures....

Carousel Fun
 Family Shot Take 1
 Take 2
 Take 53 (who knew it would be so hard to get a good family shot by just adding one more baby to the crew)?!?
 Grandgirls!
 All the girls with MiMi  & Booker
 E was so excited to have Grace over for a slumber party.  We had loads of fun!  Before church on Sunday I tried to convince the girls to pose for a picture.  They wrapped their arms around each other and started walking in circles chanting "Cousins Forever, Cousins Forever!" It was so cute.  Hopefully Lily can join in on the fun next time!
 Aunt Sallie joined us for some fun at the zoo.
 1,2,3 JUMP!
 Cannot get enough of these chubby cheeks!
 I joined Elizabeth's class for a fun morning at Dreher Island State Park.  It was so fun to spend the morning with my smart girl and her buddies!
 Elizabeth helped pick out Hannah's first veggie (carrots), helped me make the first batch of baby food, fed Hannah her first bite...
 Yummy!
 ...and my big girl even helped finish them off!
 Love my girls!  Now if I can only make the weekends last a little lot longer!


No comments: