April 18, 2013

"Wouldn't that be TERRIBLE??"

We had a wonderful Saturday down at the new farmer's market tailgating and watching the Gamecocks!  Elizabeth loved tailgating, whistling (her new talent and hobby), cheering, and eating cotton candy.  During the game she looked at MiMi and said, "Mimi, wouldn't it be TERRIBLE if Clemson won??"  I think I scored some awesome mommy points in MiMi's book after that statement! Hey...at least we are doing something right!  Hannah got to rock her Gamecock bloomers, and she was such a good baby all day.  While I don't want the summer to fly by, I will say it definitely has me looking forward to football season.  There were so many people there, and you couldn't help but get excited about what next season has in store for the Gamecocks.
Pregame fun
Fun at the game





Family shot
Clark enjoyed having a cup holder!
more post game tailgating!
It was a really great day.  Family, food, fun, and Gamecocks.  Could it get it better???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those bloomers!:) Rebecca a.

Unknown said...

you have an amazing family! love getting to see you all when we can and really looking forward to a get together this summer! oh, and of course a football game in the fall :)