April 21, 2015

JLR @ 10 months

Is it possible I am writing Julia-Lane's 10 MONTH POST?  That means in just a couple short months I will be the mom of a 6 year old and 2 TODDLERS...is THAT possible.  And almost toddler is a great description of this smile little girl who want to "toddle" SO bad.  At 10 months, Julia-Lane is enjoying eating bite sized pieces of real food.  She loves pears, bananas, cheerios and bread.  She loves to clap and wave and give high-fives.  She smiles all the time.  She is the most easy going happy baby I have ever met.  Recently she has started getting mad if her food is gone before she is ready, or if I leave a room...and I have to admit I am kind of relieved to see an emotion other than happiness.  She is pulling up on any and everything and trying to cruise along furniture.  She still isn't a big talker, but if her sisters start screaming she will join in the fun with some high pitched squeals.  I am trying hard to read lots of books with her and encourage her to say what she wants....but all she has to do is flash that pretty smile and everyone gives her what she needs!  She is also still the best sleeper.  I have given her the nickname "Tink" (short for tinkle queen) because she sleeps so long at night it is not uncommon for her to wet her crib and pajamas by the time she wakes up in the morning.  Good thing she loves bath time and I am doing laundry ALL THE TIME anyways.  Here are her 10 month pictures...enjoy our beautiful little girl...






No comments: