Enjoy her 11 month pictures!!
May 20, 2015
Julia-Lane @ 11 months
Julia-Lane is so close to being one. Wow. At 11 months, we have given up baby food. She is eating what we eat (mostly) and is so proud of herself for that that she isn't really protesting anything. Just like Elizabeth, spaghetti and banana are her current favorites....and she loves some plain cheerios. She is all over the place, and the other day made it completely to the top of the stairs!! The gates at both end of the stairs are back...and Hannah does not like being limited. She is standing my herself and cruising along furniture. She really wants to walk! She loves to play in "Hannah's house," and the two of them together can be so sweet. Julia-Lane loves to copy her sisters, and her sisters love to clap, nod, shake their heads, wave, offer high fives, make kissey noises, and watch their baby sister mimic everything they do. Julia-Lane is still not really talking. I think she could...I just think she doesn't care enough about anything to fuss or make requests. She is the most laid back go with the flow baby. She is already on Hannah's schedule (mostly by my doing) and is taking one nap in the middle of the day, and going to sleep anywhere between 7-8pm and not waking until 8-9am. Whenever she wakes up from sleeping she quietly entertains herself in her crib until someone comes to get her. I never knew a baby could be so easy! And beautiful....and smiley...and snuggly. I can't believe that in just a few weeks I will be celebrating her first birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment