Weight: 50.4 lbs / 65%
Height: 48.5 in / 81%
Vision: 20/20
On her actual birthday, I asked her the same questions as last year. Here were her responses:
Me-Tell me about school at six
E-I have fun. I love my teachers. I play with Michelle, McKayla, Payton, Riley, and Eden. I am learning how to read, how to do math, to be kind, and to be a good friend. The Library is my favorite place to go at school.
Me-What's your favorite color
E-Pink and purple
Me-What's your favorite movie/TV shows
E-Sleeping Beauty, Frozen, and Mia and Me
Me-What are your favorite things to do
E-To play with my family, my friends, my neighbors, and my cousins. I like Ballet and Gymnastics.
Me-What is your favorite song
E-Shake It Off & Call Me Maybe
Me-What is your goal for this year, what thing do you want to do while you are six
E-To be a good friend
Me-What's the coolest thing about being a sister
E-The coolest thing about being a sister is holding Julia-Lane, hugging Julia-Lane, playing with Hannah, tickling Hannah, and wrestling Hannah (well Hannah wrestles me…)
Me-What is your favorite food
E-Cotton Candy, Mac N Cheese, Chicken Wings, and Chinese
Me-Who are some of your friends
E-Michelle, McKayla, Ellie Grace & Ashley, Hannah, Julia-Lane (she’s my bestie), Grace, Lily, and Emily
Me-What is the coolest thing about being 6 so far
E-Having more fun
Me-What do you want to be when you grow up
E-A movie star, and someone who helps people who are really sick, be a mommy, have kids
And most of these won't be new pictures....but I still wanted to share.
This summer she did a few weeks of tennis clinics. I am not sure who loved it more...Elizabeth, Clark, or Booker! We hope to keep her practicing once a week this fall, but she is really wanting to try soccer since her cousins love it so much!
Ever since she learned to ride her bike without training wheels we cannot keep her off her bike. I love taking bike rides with her. Elizabeth and I don't get much time together just the two of us, but the moments we do are so sweet. She is a kind, funny, sensitive little girl who loves her family and friends, and doing anything that doesn't involve being still.
She loves to write, and read books (as long as she is not too sleepy). She received the Young Author award at her third quarter kindergarten award ceremony. We are very proud parents.
And she sure knows how to pull my heart strings. "I have a great mommy and daddy but most of all a great family."
She is so sweet with her sisters....as long as friends are not around.
She is so beautiful it is scary. She looks and acts older than she is, and we often have to remind ourselves that she is just six. We struggle with listening and being respectful at home, but she is usually complimented greatly when she is out and about for her manners and kindness. We sure are glad she is ours. I just can't believe she is already six....


No comments:
Post a Comment