March 7, 2010

Our Little Flirt...

Saturday after My Gym Elizabeth and I headed to Publix to do our grocery shopping.  I usually try to grocery shop alone...just because it is not near as stressful, but this week I had no option.  We were standing by the deli waiting to be helped (Elizabeth sitting in the buggy like a good girl) and she starts blowing kisses to this one gentleman working in the deli.  He blows kisses back and promises to be right with us.  After a couple of minutes waiting another gentleman was able to come help us, and she starts blowing kisses to him.  We get our sandwich meat, and right before we continue on our way, both of the gentlemen she blew kisses to approach us...one with a chocolate chip cookie, one with a sugar cookie, both for Elizabeth.  She was in heaven the rest of the shopping trip (she doesn't get cookies at home) and surprisingly quiet...I guess because her mouth was full!

No comments: