It was HOT on Saturday, so while Elizabeth was taking her PM nap, I set up some water stuff for us to play with.
Though I should probably be more interested in her saying ANY real words, I like to talk to Elizabeth about our special words: ma'am, sir, thank you, and please. I totally use Goldfish to practice, and whenever she signs or says "More" (which she will always say when cheese crackers are involved) I quickly respond with, "How do you ask nicely?....More Please." Well, this weekend she got it! Now when she wants more of something, she says, "mo pes." It is TOO cute.
What is NOT cute...her reaction when you tell her no: (Notice ALL of the goldfish on the towel....there was no need for her to need more)
She decided after snack to get water from her pool to fill up Jackson's bowl. But she likes to share with Jackson, and so inevitably she decided she didn't want her sippy cup...
...and she tried to drink like Jackson (don't worry...I stopped her).
I had to share her this picture of her cute little tushie!
Here are some more pictures of our day:
Best Buds (sometimes, anyways) Clark loves this picuture of her. We joke that in every picture Clark is either pointing or has his mouth wide open...well, this is our first shot of Elizabeth pointing...just like Daddy.
Sunday we went to Mass & Bluegrass w/ MiMi & Booker, and got to spend some time with them (and GUS) that afternoon...but I forgot my camera! It was a great weekend...and we are all looking forward to next weekend already...and celebrating someone very special!
1 comment:
she looks so cute Kelly! I love the bathing suit!
Post a Comment