April 15, 2010

School Days!

As most of you know, Elizabeth started a new "school" back in January.  They get to do lots of fun things, like go to the park, have picnics, visit the zoo, frequent funzone, and they spend LOTS of time outside, which Elizabeth LOVES.  This week they went and picked strawberries.  Ms. Megan (one of her awesome teachers) sent me pictures, and I had to post them to share with everyone.  How freaking cute is our little love bug?!!?!
I think we should sell this one to the strawberry patch 
so they can use it for an advertisement! 

 Elizabeth with all her friends!
 We might have to replace this shirt of Grace's! Oops!
I got this text and picture while they were there:
"Oh my goodness she loves them!!!"
Clark and I are hoping we can take her and hopefully some of her cousins sometime soon!

1 comment:

Jamie and Brooks said...

Just love these pics!! She is too cute! Don't worry about the shirt, I think that was one of my nieces which means Elizabeth was the 4th to wear it. We went to the Strawberry Festival this weekend - you all will have to come down for it next year :)