June 13, 2012

Lippard Walker Wedding Weekend

I only remembered to take a few pics the night of the rehearsal dinner, and a few shots before the wedding ceremony.  We had a great time...mostly Elizabeth! I think she enjoyed being with 'big girls' all weekend.  We all did a lot of dancing.  Here are a few pics that I got.  I imagine that there will be a follow up post once we get some pics from the photographer!  Enjoy!
Rehearsal Dinner

 E w/ the Bride to Be
 As the Flower Girl, the Bride gave her a pretty pearl necklace to wear.  E loves it, and has even been seen sporting it to school in the past week. 

 I have to do Clark & I's pictures in black and white....if I don't, I tend to glow in the dark beside him.  Mrs. Couldn't be more white & Mr. Sometimes mistaken for a Juan rather than Clark.
By far the coolest rehearsal dinner we have ever attended.  The details were so cute, from the mason jar wine glasses to the square dancing!

 Beautiful Beautiful Bride!  So thankful for how close Rebecca and I have stayed over the years.  It is hard to believe we have been friends more than half of our lives!  Clark and I introduced the Mr. & Mrs...and we felt so honored to all be a part of their special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that Elizabeth is doing the Laura arm in that pic!:) rebecca a/s

Anonymous said...

Love!!! Can't believe it's already been over two weeks :) I'm glad E is enjoying her necklace and is sporting it to school! She did such a great job and we were thrilled to have the whole Rogers family as a part of our special day! We love y'all! Can't wait to see you all soon!
"Mr. Sometimes mistaken for a Juan rather than Clark"-hahahahah, hilarious!

Rebecca