I love the colors, and the stripe, although a lot of work it turned out really great. Elizabeth and I hopefully will get to painting some cute little hearts that will hang on either side of Hannah's name today.
Eventually we will have a pretty mirror hanging above the changing table.
The girl is set in the clothing department.
I love how the bookshelves turned out too. Clark did not love hanging them but they look great!
These are two other items we need to hang. Our good friend Stacie made the button canvas for Hannah, and it will hang above the floating bookshelves. The guardian angel will hang to the left of the bookshelves on a skinny wall, and will look over Hannah and I as we rock and nurse.
Elizabeth has one hanging in her room, and we just love them! Now we just need one for our room! A family friend makes these beautiful pieces of art. You can find out how to get one here.
And this is Baby Hannah's bag...packed and ready for her debut.
The piece of paper beside the boppy is my list. Despite being told to
pack a bag a couple weeks ago...it hasn't been done. As much as I am ready to not be pregnant, I am not ready.
My due date is November 26th, and I have a LOT to do before then. Just
next week Elizabeth has her Super Sibling Class at the Hospital, I am
going on Elizabeth's class trip to the zoo, and I have to take
care of some things for the Junior League next weekend...not to mention
finish the nursery, get to point where I feel caught up at work, and
find time to give the house a good cleaning, and prepare some casseroles
to freeze for nights I don't feel like cooking...I REALLY want to be that mom that has it all together...I want to be the best mom, best wife, best housewife, best employee, best best best....OR I could just get a maid and a cook...that would be awesome. (A girl can dream, right?)Dr. Jones estimated a delivery within the week or two last Tuesday....so that gives me about 9 more days if I am lucky. We will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment