January 20, 2014

Sunny Days!!

I feel like the forecast the last few months has been: Rain, Rain, and MORE Rain.  Ugh.  I am so ready for it to be dry...especially considering all the water damage we are still dealing with in our house....and will be for a while.  Double Ugh.

The couple of sunny days we have had that have been warm enough have sent us running for the outdoors.  We usually jump on the jumpy house, visit parks and playgrounds, and go feed the ducks and geese in our neighborhood pond.  Hannah is loving walking on her own during walks, and riding in the wagon when her legs get tired.  Here are a few sweet pics I have gotten.

Hannah is learning what it means when I ask her to "CHEESE"
 This one has had the "cheese" down for a while.
 Another one of Hannah's favorite expressions.  Cracks me up every time...
 E loves doing gymnastics in her jumpy house, and H loves being a big girl and playing with her sister in it.
 Elizabeth has gotten really fast on her scooter.
 And Hannah has discovered a love of drawing...especially with chalk.
 Sister wagon rides.

No comments: