March 3, 2014

Laura Elizabeth at 5 years old

Elizabeth is five.  She weighs about 41 pounds and is 45 inches tall.  She is still totally girly...is all about princess and pretty clothes.  She is as a great big sister when it is her and Hannah together, but get a big kid in the mix, and she is way too busy for babies.  At five, she loves to make loud noises, do gymnastics, color/paint/draw, and play with her friends.  At five she continues to test our limits, asking "why" all the time, and sometimes struggles with listening and using manners...but we are all works in progress, right?  She is amazing.  I love her so much it hurts.  I pray all the time for more patience as a mom, to enjoy my time with her, and to make her proud.





I got our wonderful little girl to answer a few questions for me (many the same from last year)...Here is what she said:

Me-Tell me about school at five
E-I learn stuff like letters and math, and how to draw words.  My teachers are my favorite things about school. I don't think there is anything about school that I don't like.
Me-What's your favorite color
E-all the colors of the rainbow
Me-What's your favorite movie
E-Beauty and the Beast and Tinkerbell
Me-What are your favorite things to do
E-Go to the beach with my family, go to gymnastics, go to church, and meet new friends
Me-What is your goal for this year, what thing do you want to do while you are five
E-Learn how to ride on a pink dolphin
Me-What's the coolest thing about being a sister
E-Playing with my baby sister
Me-What is your favorite food
E-Pizza, watermelon, green beans with vinegar, and chicken wings
Me-What is your favorite song
E-all the princess songs
Me-Who are some of your friends
E-Lyla, Michelle, Sora, Summer, Kaylee, and the new girl
Me-What is the coolest thing about being 5 so far
E-Being bigger than my little sister, registering for kindergarten, and I think my mommy is a princess (Me-I don't know where that came from, but I liked it)
Me-What do you want to be when you grow up
E-A Mermaid

No comments: