May 2, 2010

At the zoo...

Saturday we ventured to the zoo.  It was a great time.  Elizabeth loved the chickens, the choo choo train, and the carousel to most.  I am hoping to post better pictures soon (I tend to rely on Jamie for photos when she is around...she should charge for her photos..that's how awesome they are...see for yourself.), but here are a few I got. 

Most of the crew (minus me and Uncle Brooks).  Notice Lily propping up her leg in the stroller.  She did that the WHOLE time. She was comfortable.  I am not sure if Missy is scared that I am about to get kicked out of the zoo for jumping over the fence (we had JUST gotten there...and I rode with them) or if she is mad for the poor example I was setting for the big girls. 
Elizabeth & Uncle Brooks (& her Godfather)
CHICKENS!

Grace excited on the Choo Choo Train.

Elizabeth REALLY excited on the Choo Choo Train.

Cousins! (Don't they look like they are up to something?  No worries, they were perfect (mostly).)

No comments: